Question / Help [SOLVED] Green, duplicated image on video when importing to Adobe Premiere.

Pesterenan

Hello everyone, my name is Renan this is my first post ever here, and let's cut to the chase.

I was F***ING pissed at this bug, it happens esporadically, and generally slowed down in about 1-2 hours my editing process.
The bug: When you record gameplay on OBS Studio (latest version) and the software (or PC) freezes a couple frames in the beginning of the video, the ENTIRE video won't be rendered correctly in Premiere, and that sucks.

I'm sorry about the language, but I think I FINALLY discovered how to make this work, and FAST.

The solution: Create a text file (.txt) and write the following instructions:

ffmpeg -i %~nx1 -c:v copy -c:a copy %~n1_FIXED.mp4

Save it as a windows batch file (.bat) and then drag the problematic file on top of this one.

If FFMPEG is already at the "PATH" of the system, then this will work without a problem. If it is not, you'll need to put the FFMPEG directory in the PATH of the system. You can search more about that, or if someone would be so kind to write how to do this, it would be very helpful. My main language isn't English so, if you have any questions, you can write those below.

Sincerely,
~Renan

PS: Attached is an image file showing what the problem is about.

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    324.9 KB · Views: 16