Question / Help software update

LuAnn

When I opened the program today, it asked if I wanted to install an update, which I did, now when I start the stream, it immediately quits.

Mr_Music20

Hi, Just getting to know this program and have a problem since the new update. The lock button in the sources window is behind the scroll and I cant un-click the lock or for that matter lock it. Why did you move the lock from one side of that window to the other?
How do I work around this until you send another update?

Narcogen

It has not been moved. Some users on MacOS are seeing this but most are not, and I don't think anyone yet knows why.

I would suggest:

Removing OBS completely and reinstalling, backing up any profiles and scene collections as required;
Use the Reset UI menu item to reset OBS to its default UI if you have made any changes
Create a 2nd user account on the machine and run OBS to see if that user also experiences the same issue

Mr_Music20

It has not been moved. Some users on MacOS are seeing this but most are not, and I don't think anyone yet knows why.

I would suggest:

Removing OBS completely and reinstalling, backing up any profiles and scene collections as required;
Use the Reset UI menu item to reset OBS to its default UI if you have made any changes
Create a 2nd user account on the machine and run OBS to see if that user also experiences the same issue

I was afraid someone would say a reinstall. I will look into that and how I can back up things first. Thanks

Mr_Music20

I was afraid someone would say a reinstall. I will look into that and how I can back up things first. Thanks
Just worked out a work around. What has happened is when you resize the window between the preview work space above and the docks down the bottom (dock are the seen, source, mixer etc) The vertical bar appears when too low, brings up the scroll on the right of the sources dock. When I raised that up to make the main preview window smaller the scroll covering the lock icons disappeared.