Bug Report Software crashes when trying to record and stream at the same time.

CommanderCH

So I tried a few things with my Elgato Capture HD60 while running Destiny on my Xbox One. I'm using the usual browser plugin for Twitchalerts, nothing else than those two in fact. Oh yeah of course my Astro A50 mic.

First thing:
I'm still looking for the mic delay. Anyone found that yet? My Elgato has a delay of about 1300-1350ms so I'd like to have my mic delayed too but couldn't find it. Push-To-Talk is too hard when using a controller already.

So let's come to the bugs:
I first off just tried to run "Start Streaming" and immediatly afterwards hit "Start Recording" as well. Instacrash on OBS Multiplatform. (First crashlogfile)
I then tried doing it the other way round. Instacrash (second crashlogfile)
Then I started streaming, waited a bit until I can see that my stream is running (everything fine btw. super high quality on 1080p 60fps, just wunderful by now) and after like a minute or two, hit "Start Recording". Nothing happened. No file started being created either. So I waited a few minutes to hope it'd start later. Still nothing. So I clicked again. Nothing, so I smashed hit with clicks. Nothing ever happened. So it seems to be blocked off somewhat. :/
Anyways, I then stopped streaming. Started streaming again and quickly clicked "Start Recording" too just to receive the crash again. (crashlogfile #3)
I assume crashlog #1 and #3 are kinda identical.

I hope this problem is somehow fixable soon. :/ I really want to record locally as well since the streamed quality files are usually ugly. And I really mean ugly...

Thanks and regards

Edit:
The software keeps running on the background upon crash. It keeps using my Elgato so I can not run it anywhere else on my softwares I'm using. I need to shut the process down via Task Manager. Maybe something that could be fixed as well, if possible of course.

Attachments

• Crash 2015-11-23 15-32-27.txt
    50.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Crash 2015-11-23 15-33-46.txt
    50.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Crash 2015-11-23 15-40-51.txt
    50.8 KB · Views: 9