So I had Dropped Frames Problems during my live stream

qhobbes

1. Update your Windows 10 to 1909 or 2004 if available per https://obsproject.com/blog/five-simple-tips-for-new-streamers
2. SLI/Crossfire Capture Mode (aka 'Shared memory capture') is very slow, and only to be used on SLI & Crossfire systems.

If you're using a laptop or a display with multiple graphics cards and your game is only running on one of them, consider switching OBS to run on the same GPU instead of enabling this setting. Guide available here.
3. Your log contains no recording or streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS.
2) Start your stream/recording for about 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream/recording.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link via this troubleshooting tool or whichever support chat you are using.

SumpoPumpo

1. Update your Windows 10 to 1909 or 2004 if available per https://obsproject.com/blog/five-simple-tips-for-new-streamers
2. SLI/Crossfire Capture Mode (aka 'Shared memory capture') is very slow, and only to be used on SLI & Crossfire systems.

If you're using a laptop or a display with multiple graphics cards and your game is only running on one of them, consider switching OBS to run on the same GPU instead of enabling this setting. Guide available here.
3. Your log contains no recording or streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS.
2) Start your stream/recording for about 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream/recording.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link via this troubleshooting tool or whichever support chat you are using.
Here is my last log file, I made a test stream about 10 minutes i think

qhobbes

1. SLI/Crossfire Capture Mode (aka 'Shared memory capture') is very slow, and only to be used on SLI & Crossfire systems.

2. Binding to a manually chosen IP address is rarely needed. Go to Settings -> Advanced -> Network and set "Bind to IP" back to "Default".
3. Update your Windows 10 to 1909 or 2004 if available per https://obsproject.com/blog/five-simple-tips-for-new-streamers
4. Your log contains streaming sessions with dropped frames. This can only be caused by a failure in your internet connection or your networking hardware. It is not caused by OBS. Follow the troubleshooting steps at: Dropped Frames and General Connection Issues.
Go to Settings > Advanced > Network and check the box next to the option that says "Dynamically change bitrate to manage congestion". [Apply] [OK]
5. The encoder is skipping frames because of CPU overload. Read about General Performance and Encoding Issues.