Since windows update 1909 & newest version of OBS nothing works

MentalDaveUK

Hi since I updated OBS and windows my alerts and eventlist both no longer work unless I do a full reinstall of OBS and only work once and as soon as you shut the program down and open it again they stop working and you need to reinstall OBS once again.

Also twitch chat no longer connects, I have disconnected Twitch and reconnected it but nothing happens.

Any help would be appreciated.

MentalDaveUK

I have rolled back to V 25.0.8 and this has resolved the twitch chat & activity feed etc but still no alerts or eventlist. I have reset my URL for the alerts and still no joy there.

Venkman35

Question: When "Rolling back" a previous version- Do I uninstall my current OBS and then reinstall the previous version or is there an easier way to revert back to a previous version?

Having an issue since updating Tuesday...

MentalDaveUK

Question: When "Rolling back" a previous version- Do I uninstall my current OBS and then reinstall the previous version or is there an easier way to revert back to a previous version?

Having an issue since updating Tuesday...
I uninstalled it and reinstalled an earlier version

Also problem solved.... there was a research program installed on my PC acting as a VPN which was disrupting my connection to certain things - uninstalled it and bingo everything is back to normal

Venkman35

I uninstalled it and reinstalled an earlier version

Also problem solved.... there was a research program installed on my PC acting as a VPN which was disrupting my connection to certain things - uninstalled it and bingo everything is back to normal

Weird- how did you find the program that was acting as a VPN?

FBCOTX

Hi since I updated OBS and windows my alerts and eventlist both no longer work unless I do a full reinstall of OBS and only work once and as soon as you shut the program down and open it again they stop working and you need to reinstall OBS once again.

Also twitch chat no longer connects, I have disconnected Twitch and reconnected it but nothing happens.

Any help would be appreciated.
I have the same experience. Worked Wednesday (for several years) then quit with "update." Uninstalled/reinstalled and won't recognize feed from Blackmagic capture card.