Simply Opening OBS Reduces In-Game Frames Significantly

i9-9900k
2080 Super
32GB RAM

Even just simply opening OBS is reducing my frames by about 40% in Warzone, and I'm noticing the performance hit in any other game I try to stream with OBS open. I have the priority in OBS set to high, and I've tried running as admin as well. I am running three monitors, one at 144hz, the other two at 60hz. I've tried pausing any video on either screen, and disabling OBS preview to no avail. The only thing that boosts my frames back up considerably is when I actually close OBS. Any ideas?

qhobbes

If you're running multiple monitors with different refresh rates, make sure you are on Windows 10 2004.

This is basically where your problem is. You need to update your windows 10 to the 2004 feature level.
Seems like it says the update is "on it's way" for my device. Can't update quite yet, unless there's a workaround?

Thing is though, I know what that problem is. Window's refresh rate problem seems to be where your FPS counters stay the same, but it "feels" bad and laggy in game, because of the refresh rate differences (which I've definitely experienced, I just sorta knew that was the problem and accepted it). This problem though, visibly cuts my FPS in game by 40% immediately when opening OBS. Is that still part of the same issue?

EDIT: Was able to download the 2004 update. Installing now.