Show cursor in Window Capture

Bryan Boliver

SO I have a bit of a unique sittuation. I record various content and tutorial videos for music production. I have been using Zoom for the screen capture feature but due to it only being able to record audio in mono I recently started to use OBS. I am visually impaired and use the built in accessibility zoom on my mac to be able to use my computer. So when I use "display capture" it shows the accessibility zoom while the "window capture" does not. The only thing is the window capture does not show the cursor but as I am trying to record the Logic Pro screen to do content and tutorials I lose the only communication I have with the viewer when the cursor is missing.
I've looked into this a bunch but can not seem to find a solution. The work around I am doing currently is by recording the audio in OBS, the video in Zoom and then putting the files together in Final Cut Pro. Obviously this is not ideal as it creates many extra steps and this is not a good option if I want to live stream on YouTUbe.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!