Question / Help Shortcut key problems

Peppe73

Sorry my english but i use google

I installed OBS Studio but I have a problem with the shortcut keys for transactions, despite having configured the keys of my interest, any key i press on the keyboard gives me the first transaction than an offline image,
I can't understand what the problem is, how can I solve it?

Thanks

Peppe73

Hi, I need a solution to the problem please, I have big problems that I can't solve with keyboard shortcuts

Peppe73

1.jpg

carlmmii

I'm really just trying to figure out what problem you're having.

"any key i press on the keyboard gives me the first transaction than an offline image"

This makes no sense to me -- this is what I'm asking for a screenshot of, so I can better understand what you're trying to convey.

Peppe73

Unfortunately understanding each other is difficult I use google to speak and it is not easy to make myself understood,

therefore, OBS points to white keyboard shortcuts to which it works regularly, but suddenly it stops working and freezes on the first image, and any key I press always returns to that image and I don't understand why.

EXAMPLE:
if I press F9 where the overlay to which the image is associated is set, as soon as I press any key on the keyboard it returns me to the intro image

I don't know if I explained myself right now.

carlmmii

Still not exactly sure, but if you're talking about an issue where your browser source reloads itself when you switch back to a scene, then that can be prevented by leaving these two options OFF in your browser source properties:

"Shutdown source when not visible"
"Refresh browser source when scene becomes active"

Peppe73

No, the problem is the scenes, not the sources, the problem is the keyboard shortcut settings that do NOT remain configured

I set the intro scene by pressing the "ctrl + i" keys and paused the scene with "ctrl + r" ok?

for a while everything works smoothly, but after a while OBS gets a tantrum and any key I press on the keyboard always appears the scene "Intro" and gets stuck on that scene

to unlock everything I have to close OBS open it and it unlocks because it does so? is the problem clearer now?