Sharp background of dialogue sound when translating to YouTube

nick_v

I am broadcasting on YouTube of the two zoom windows. From one I take the picture and the sound, from the second only the sound. Output - Track 1, default device.

In this case, noise occurs periodically, as from the closure of the input contact of the microphone 3.5. There is no such thing in the original sound tracks. Help eliminate such noises, tried different settings...
1600635595436.png

1600635797977.png

1600635824212.png

1600636169976.png

Attachments

• 1600635889010.png
    1600635889010.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 1
Please attach a logfile at your earliest convenience for further diagnosis, need to see details of your audio setup from that file. The pictures do help, but the log is more helpful. Thanks!

Spikeypup/Patrick Ewalt

nick_v

I do not know what kind of log is needed, so I attach 3 files close in time to the stream.

Attachments

• 2020-09-20 17-55-21.txt
    17.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 2020-09-18 14-31-33.txt
    6.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 2020-09-20 23-43-46.txt
    10.3 KB · Views: 4
Thanks that helps!

So a couple things, your OBS looks like it's missing a core file in the install directory (unless this is by design on WIN8 but I don't think so), you may wish to try reinstalling it: Looks like you are missing the following :
1600668599863.png

1. You won't lose your scenes or profiles if you reinstall over your current installation. Just download the latest version again from the site and reinstall, make sure you run the installer as administrator, although it should automatically.

2. Second your sampling rate doesn't match your devices, go to the Audio settings and change OBS to 48Khz and restart.

3. Also depending on what you are capturing application wise, it may be problematic as you have two GPU's, OBS is loading on the Intel, but if you using the NVidia for a game or application,. and then capturing that across then into the Intel (where OBS is doing it's work) things will have some delays and hitches as the bus will be busy with lots of moving and copying, this could also affect your audio due to DPC interrupts etc.

4. I'm not sure on your particular model of laptop how to set the GPU for use for each app, usually there is a control panel tool to do so and tell it to use the Nvidia for your application/game as well as OBS, keeping them on the same gpu will be beneficial. Also I don't know if it is as important on Win 8 to run the app as administrator but typically it is always best to be running OBS as administrator (right click and run as administrator on OBS Icon).

Do 1 and 2 and 4 as is easy and fast, and see what your results are, then to further improve do #3 and report back, once that is working can instruct on how to install Coreaudio-Encoder to improve your audio quality...

Let us know and send a new log with a stream/recording attempt after those are completed to see the changes. Good luck!

-Patrick Ewalt /SPIKEYPUP

nick_v

Downloaded and reinstalled the program with a launch from the Administrator. The version is the same as mine. There are libobs-winrt.dll and libobs-winrt.pdb files in the directory. But after restarting in the log file, he curses at it all the same. What to do about it?

1600703658496.png

Attachments

• 2020-09-21 18-51-35.txt
    5.3 KB · Views: 0