setup Two pc - other pc captures stream

• Thread starter Deleted member 130406
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 130406

Hello, I have 2 pc setup first pc is setup for games , second pc is used to capture output of video card from first pc, most people have it setup this way.

First pc is windows 10 pro with AMD GPU RX 580 series. Its setup with display port out to my main monitor and of the 3 other HDMI available one is plugged into other Windows 10 pc into My Avermedia Live gamer hd internal capture card. however the issue is my main monitor can display 2560 resolution the other monitor on ther pc can not so windows 10 is setup as Display 1 main display 2560 and other is setup 1920, when i run Avermedia capture software or OBS doesnt matter the resolution on main monitor goes down to 1920 which looks like crap on the main monitor but fine on the other one of course becuase of display output. how do i set this up - do i need to change display settings as duplicate or extended, extended would not work because can not move game over to other display number to to capture on the device. unsure how to proceed. thanks