Question / Help Settings for recording World of Tanks

Mr.BeetleBum

Hey everyone.

Ive just started a youtube channel to help new player of World of Tanks. its a frstrating game for new players so im trying to make it easy for them to start learning.

The problem is that I am having a hard time learning myself..... learning how to make the videos look good that I capture using OBS.

My computer is new and I run WOT with the highest graphics available but when I use OBS to "Display Capture" the outcome seems to be low quality, when the tanks are moving it gets blurryish and when they stop it gets better?

Here is an example, this video i just posted and I spent most of my day trying to fix the quality of the game play video?

Is there any info available on how to set up settings or anything else anyone can suggest?

latest video (the action starts at around 30 second mark) : https://youtu.be/rDjUHp6X4FI

I greatly appreciate any help anyone can throw my way.

Cheers

titanstudios19

Hey everyone.

Ive just started a youtube channel to help new player of World of Tanks. its a frstrating game for new players so im trying to make it easy for them to start learning.

The problem is that I am having a hard time learning myself..... learning how to make the videos look good that I capture using OBS.

My computer is new and I run WOT with the highest graphics available but when I use OBS to "Display Capture" the outcome seems to be low quality, when the tanks are moving it gets blurryish and when they stop it gets better?

Here is an example, this video i just posted and I spent most of my day trying to fix the quality of the game play video?

Is there any info available on how to set up settings or anything else anyone can suggest?

latest video (the action starts at around 30 second mark) : https://youtu.be/rDjUHp6X4FI

I greatly appreciate any help anyone can throw my way.

Cheers
I have had the same problem for a year without any apparent solución :(