Sending a hotkey after a media source playback ends

hues

Hello dear community, I have been searching for a way to switch to and fro between two media sources after one ends, but I'm on my wit's end instead.
What I want is for video 1 to always be looping, but hides when video 2 is triggered (via hotkey, and I use the same hotkey to hide video 1).
But when video 2 ends, (I set it to auto hide when playback ends) I want video 1 to automatically restart again.

- I was thinking it could be done by sending a hotkey when video 2 state = stopped/ ended. But I'm not sure how to code the commands...
- Or even better, video 1 could auto hide everytime another video is playing; else comes back and loops per normal, since i plan to have more videos to trigger.

If there is anyone who can do this simply, please help me! Thank you for reading!

Warmuptill

You can achieve this using the advanced scene switcher.
  1. You can create a macro that restarts a media source if another media source ends its playback using something like this:
    MediaExample.PNG
  2. You can hide a scene item / media source while the specified media source is currently playing something:
    MediaExample2.PNG
  3. Or you can simulate hotkey presses if that should be required:
    MediaExample3.PNG
Hope that helps! :)