Seemingly Random Disconnections (Encoding Overloaded)

Hey, I frequently stream StarCraft 2 tournaments on Twitch and keep running into an issue. Every once in a while I get the "Encoding overloaded" message, I start rapidly dropping frames and the bitrate drops to 0 (making the stream go offline). Then after like 3 seconds it successfully reconnects. Every other application is working fine with no lag (including the game). The log file shows:

WriteN, RTMP send error 10054 (4097 bytes)
WriteN, RTMP send error 10054 (84 bytes)
WriteN, RTMP send error 10038 (42 bytes)
[rtmp stream: 'adv_stream'] Disconnected from rtmp://live-vie.twitch.tv/app

Now the thing is it doesn't happen consistently. On some days I can stream for 4 hours with not a single disconnect, on another it will drop every hour. I've tried looking out for anything specific happening during disconnects but I haven't noticed anything obvious. A few times I've seen it drop a bit without disconnecting but rather rarely.

Sometimes I also stream on my personal channel with similar setup but no delay and I haven't noticed any disconnects there. There was a time when I experienced a bit of stutter but it seemed to be a one-time issue with no error message displayed.

Attached below is the full log of one of the recent streams with a disconnect at 12:08

Attachments

• 2020-09-26 10-03-05.txt
    61.6 KB · Views: 10