Question / Help Second Wirless monitor using device capture is black

HWoodard

I've loaded OBS-Studio 0.13.1 on new Windows 10 Computer. Set up settings same as with older machine. When using device capture on the extended wireless connected monitor, the screen is black, I have removed and reloaded with no difference. The wireless extended monitor works normal with other programs (i.e. playing video etc.). I uploaded current log file. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Log link: https://gist.github.com/87b38361d547cbaba727

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
I can only guess that the wireless? part is the problem. 2 Monitors are definitely listed in the log file and no error I can see.

Maybe you can explain a bit further how the second monitor is connected.

HWoodard

The Second monitor is connected by a wireless display adapter on a computer running Windows 10. I ran OBS 0.13.1 on a 4GB memory i3 Dell system the wireless monitor worked fine, however, the computer CPU was getting overran. I moved everything to a new ACER i7 with 8GB memory. Everything else is the same. The 2nd monitor works fine with the new system, but will not work with OBS. I also connected a HDMI direct cable to the 2nd monitor and it works in OBS. It is interesting that OBS works with the same monitor connected wireless on one machine but not the other.