ScoreBoard + Timers, Penalty, Bullets (Windows) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etarala

Etarala submitted a new resource:

ScoreBoard + Timers, Penalty, Bullits (Windows) - Scoreboard with Timers, Penalty, Bullits

This application is great for use in broadcasting various matches and sports games.
Output parameters of timers, goals, penalties, current period, team names are uploaded to the "output" folder in the corresponding text files.
Added the ability to use global hotkeys.
Added bullets. The result of hitting or missing the gate is recorded in the "output" folder in the form of red or green circles.
View attachment 85438

View attachment 85439

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Jabats

Hi,
this seems like a really good scoreboard, but I can't get it running...
Error messages:

"Computer is missing api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll"

"Error loading Python DLL (python39.dll)"

Any fix for these?

ded_12

Отличное табло! Пользуюсь горячими клавишами, но не нашел как управлять вторыми удалениями. Есть возможность добавить? Есть возможность назначать свои горячие клавиши?

Etarala

Отличное табло! Пользуюсь горячими клавишами, но не нашел как управлять вторыми удалениями. Есть возможность добавить? Есть возможность назначать свои горячие клавиши?
Спасибо. Добавлю позже горячие клавиши на вторые удаления.

jasoku

Etarala submitted a new resource:

ScoreBoard + Timers, Penalty, Bullits (Windows) - Scoreboard with Timers, Penalty, Bullits

Read more about this resource...
Hi,
This is what I have been looking for. I found a bug. If you have a penalty on going and clock stops because of the end of period still penalty clock continues running. I think penalty clock should pause automatically when period ends.
I need also main timer to run up to 15min or 20min as in Floorball timer runs up. Would you please add option to select up/down timer.

Status
Not open for further replies.