Resource icon

Scene automation script 3.0

whbcstreaming

whbcstreaming submitted a new resource:

Scene automation script - Automatically turns on / off banners and cameras for worship service scenes

This is a Lua script that turns on / off banners and also moves and / or activates cameras for various scenes. Each scene is a part of our church worship service. I wrote this to simplify operation of OBS during the service but I imagine that it could be used as a template for automating any stream that consists of a fairly constant set of scenes each time.
I would love to get feedback on improvements. This is my first Lua script and I appreciate all the examples that are out there. I...

Read more about this resource...

whbcstreaming

whbcstreaming updated Scene automation script with a new update entry:

Update to the Stream Automation Script

This update utilizes an "anonymous" function to do the iterative calls to the scene routine to step through the automation sequence. By doing this, now the counter used to control the steps is private to the scene routine. This means that if the user switches the scene before all the automation is complete a new private counter is generated so you don't have a race issue with a single global counter. I also added a "Init Scenes" button that sets all the scenes to their default start...

Read the rest of this update entry...