saving login information for a browser session

david.coneff

I'm using OBS Studio for recording a live webcam stream from an octoprint server, as well as a small side video stream that is the cropped browser of the live g-code display (so you can both see what the printer "thinks" it's drawing vs. the physical result side by side).

One problem with this setup is that I do have my octoprint secured rather than left open to the world, so the embedded browser in OBS studio has to "log in" to the octoprint. However, something isn't quite right with the "remember me" function, since whenever I exit/re-launch OBS-studio I have to use the "interact" function to log-in to it again. This is inconvenient since filters (like crop/alpha mask) have to be disabled first, then I "interact", then re-enable filters, then I can record. And that has to be done every time I re-launch OBS-Studio.

Is there a better way to keep that login information cached or a plug-in for automating the log-in process within OBS Studio, or should I be looking at adjusting security settings of octoprint so that I don't run into this problem with OBS Studio instead?

Curious if anyone else has a similar situation with advice to offer.

Thanks!

- David