Save to disk at 3840x1080 while streaming cropped at 1920x1080

sunToxx

As the title says, is it possible to save to disk the native resolution of the monitor, of 3840x1080 while at the same time streaming a cropped part of the screen at 1920x1080 or so? I am able to stream and save a cropped version at 1920x1080 at the same time. But I would like to save the full monitor image and not just a part of it. Streaming the whole screen is not an option either.

sunToxx

Is your canvas set to 3840X1080?

Yes, it is. Capturing the full resolution works fine. Also capturing only only a part of the screen with 1920x1080 works fine. I would just like to save the whole screen to disk while streaming only a part of it.

Tangential

Yes, it is. Capturing the full resolution works fine. Also capturing only only a part of the screen with 1920x1080 works fine. I would just like to save the whole screen to disk while streaming only a part of it.
The way offhand I can think of doing that is to pass your output stream thru ffmpeg. You would go to Settings -> Output, choose Advanced, and select Custom FFMPEG Output. Then you would send the full size(3840x1080) stream into ffmpeg and it would crop the stream to the size you want and stream it to your destination.