Question / Help Same settings produces different results for me and my friend.

Firkraag

I really don't know what to believe, I stream on YouTube with 720p60fps @ 5,5k total bitrate and whenever the videos has finished processing and I go to see how it looks they come off as really blurry for first person shooter games. So what I tried earlier today was to do lower fps at the same bitrate which should increase the sharpness and quality of the video but it's exactly the same, a blurry mess when panning the camera or moving around in the world.

Now here's what I don't understand, my friend who I share the channel with is streaming at the same bitrate and framerate but console games sourcing Elgato HD60 Pro+OBS while I personally play PC games @1080p/120hz on my 6700k/16gb/gtx980 with the same software and his videos are much sharper and isn't plagued by the same issues.

Would be thankful for any insight in why it behaves this way.. Here's our playlists: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuiARElP9gKY4xgxB2fVBvg/playlists -- Fallout 4, Warhammer & Overwatch(under Oneshots) is by me while the CoD and StarWars(part #4 earlier parts wasn't using high bitrate and obs) is his.

We're both on the Veryfast preset with profile on High and as previously mentioned same output resolution I am the one who guided him through the settings to be like mine. What would trigger the PC content to become blurrier than the capture card ones? Is that just the way things are?

I would include a logfile but I've had some issues and had to format my computer today so thought I'd make this topic while I'm in the middle of reinstalling things. If you really need it I'll get one later tomorrow when I stream next..