Rumble.com?

LPg84958

Hi there, I’m trying to live stream to Rumble.com using OBS from my Mac. They give me a RTMP link and a stream key. I’m selecting custom stream in the OBS settings putting in the info and then hitting start stream. Nothing happens, I end the stream on the rumble side I get a notification from OBS saying stream ended. Any ideas what’s going on?

michaelfile23

I have the same question. I'm trying to use OBS to facilitate a live stream on Rumble and am having similar problems. Hopefully somebody out there can expound on this. Rumble says OBS works with their software but so far all I've been able to do is record my video podcast and then upload to Rumble, which I don't like doing as I prefer the organic aspects of streaming my show live..one take...screw it up or knock it out of the park...I hate editing.

I can successfully stream to Rumble using the settings from their website, but even though OBS is sending 1080p60, it shows up there at 480p. Been talking to their tech support, but they only respond via email. They don't even have a forum.