Request - PUBGM Team Status Tracker

rvJono

Hi All,

Not entirely sure if this is the place to post this however what I am after is a resource that will allow me to update a feed or page that will allow me to update:
- player team name
- player status (alive or dead)
- display this info
- a place for team logos (would have to be scaled down images of logos) on the end result view (in this case pubgm team tracker).

Purpose:
- I stream PUBG Mobile scrims and tournaments, using this resource I will be able to achieve a somewhat live report on the status of teams player count (alive/ dead).

I currently have a system that works (needs a little bit more work) however the person who was helping with this is no longer available. However I am wondering if there is another way to make this more fluent or if we're able to build something that would ideally be more manageable going forward.

Team Editor:
- I can enter in team names and they reflect on the team tracker.

1574479323863.png

Team Tracker:
- Someone is able to amend player count (in case a team doesn't have a full roster) and also amend player status (alive/ dead).
1574479551440.png

PUBGM Tracker
- An example of the result based on whats entered into the tracker. I can then display this via a browser source.

1574479708037.png

Thank You in Advance!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Regards,
Jono

echoboy

Hi All,

Not entirely sure if this is the place to post this however what I am after is a resource that will allow me to update a feed or page that will allow me to update:
- player team name
- display this info
- a place for team logos (would have to be scaled down images of logos) on the end result view (in this case pubgm team tracker).

Purpose:
- I stream PUBG Mobile scrims and tournaments, using this resource I will be able to achieve a somewhat live report on the status of teams player count (alive/ dead).

I currently have a system that works (needs a little bit more work) however the person who was helping with this is no longer available. However I am wondering if there is another way to make this more fluent or if we're able to build something that would ideally be more manageable going forward.

Team Editor:

View attachment 49397

Team Tracker:
- Someone is able to amend player count (in case a team doesn't have a full roster) and also amend player status (alive/ dead).
View attachment 49400

PUBGM Tracker
- An example of the result based on whats entered into the tracker. I can then display this via a browser source.

View attachment 49402

Thank You in Advance!

Regards,
Jono

Hey can you please send me the link to download this?

vedangnikam

Hi All,

- player team name
- display this info

Purpose:

Team Editor:

View attachment 49397

Team Tracker:
View attachment 49400

PUBGM Tracker

View attachment 49402

Thank You in Advance!

Regards,
Jono
where can i download this and use it\