Reloop 4 mk2 problems with OBS STUDIO

Landa

Hello, first of all thank the time you spend to see this message. The problem is that my Reloop 4 mk2 controller does not play '' Desktop Audio '' in OBS STUDIO, therefore I cannot generate live streams. I use Serato Dj Lite because the dj controller doesn't have Serato DJ Pro support. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I was reading about programs such as ASIO4ALL, OBS ASIO, Reaper, Voicemeeter banana and a long etc., but the only thing I can do is not solve my problem.
When I connect the Reloop 4 mk2 controller to the computer via USB and open Serato DJ Lite two options appear.
1: The controller is not recognized, being able to '' generate track mixes '' only with keyboard and mouse in the Serato Dj Lite, thus recognizing and / or recording obs studio '' desktop audio ''
2.- The controller is recognized, being able to generate '' mixes of tracks '' in the reloop 4 mk2, but at the moment of opening obs studio, no desktop audio is recognized or recorded

Thanks in advance, thank you very much!

Landa

Hello! Thanks for answering. The analog input of my dj controller is RCA, so I should connect it to the jack of my Notebook, but this only has an input for microphone and headphones. I have a splitter cable that I connect to my computer and it gives me two outputs, microphone and headphones. That's what you mean?