Regarding Microphone delay when I monitor with VST plugin reverb effects - Help needed badly

ManhattanMe

Hi,
I am using focusrite solo as an interface connected to my laptop and I go live on FB using OBS. I sing karaoke live using OBS but when I use Reverb effects (VST plugin) and I use direct monitor option in my audio interface, I hear a lag in my microphone and I cant sing with that lag because my desktop audio is not in synch with that effect in mic. If i switch off the monitor output option, it works fine but I cant hear myself with reverb effects. This a big problem because I am not able to hear what I sing with effects. Can anyone help me solve this ???? All I want is to monitor myself while singing live with reverb effects

TbirdWilson

I am having this problem exactly. In order to hear my reverb plugin, I have to have "monitor only" or "monitor and input" checked. But then I get a slap back echo. If I switch to "monitor off" I lose the echo but also lose the reverb. Can't seem to find a fix. I use it for streaming my own music performances live, and it would be nice to be able to add a touch of reverb in my headphones and out to the stream.