Question / Help Records Crosshair Overlay but doesn't display in preview window

Wowww

Hi there,

I use a program called epic pen that allows me to draw on my screen so I can have a crosshair overlay in some games that allow it. In any case when I record I don't want it to show up the footage, yet it still does for some reason.

The crosshair however does not show up in the preview window when recording, I've tried using both window capture and game capture however the issue still persists. If I drag any other window over the screen it isn't recorded.

Would anyone have any ideas of how to fix this? It would be very much appreciated.

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
Hmm, I could not re-produce your problem with a window capture. Currently cannot test game capture on this laptop.
So I am a bit confused why you might see a different result. (For me it only shows up on Monitor capture, both in the preview and recorded video)

Wowww

Hmm, I could not re-produce your problem with a window capture. Currently cannot test game capture on this laptop.
So I am a bit confused why you might see a different result. (For me it only shows up on Monitor capture, both in the preview and recorded video)
Oh. that's weird. Basically since EpicPen is a program in itself, doesn't hook into the game and is just another exe program like Chrome for example it really shouldn't show up in the video. Thanks anyway.