Question / Help Recording Black Screening

Hi. So I'm having an issue with the MP version of OBS where it doesn't matter what settings I put my recording at, it turns out pixelated to the point of no recognition and/or black screened. Doesn't matter how many sources or what the sources are. I've had it happen to a static image.... I'm trying to record a Display Capture, Webcam, and Overlay. Here is a log of one of the recordings (Webcam and Overlay only)

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/c4930a1bcf0ad317c9ee

I'm not trying to stream (so that's not an issues) and I've been able to do recordings in full 1080p 60fps at 20,000 kbps. My PC has an i7 4790, GTX 970, 8 GB RAM so performance (while not the BEST out there) is extremely solid and should absolutely rip through these kinds of recordings. It started happening after the newest insiders build of Windows 10.

I've done the usual troubleshooting stuff. Restart the PC, uninstall and reinstall, adjust settings, and multiple versions of the software. I've even unlpugged the PC, let it sit, and replugged it back in. Nothing seems to work and it's driving me up the wall. If anyone has ANY ideas as to what the hell could be causing this to happen and can help, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Harold

Well, if the recordings are playing back as black screen completely, even with overlay and webcam showing in the preview, the problem is more likely the media player.

Insider preview windows 10 has been problematic lately.

Good catch. That appears to be an issue. I don't know what MS is doing with these builds but it's messing everything up. Thanks for the help.