Question / Help RealSense Plugin Does Nothing [RESOLVED]

EposVox

I just installed the new version that has the "RealSense Plugin" capability. Set it up and added the "RealSense 3D Green Screen" plugin source and there is no preview, no device to select, no options to mess with.

I tried adding my RealSense camera as a normal video source, and I'm not seeing options to remove the background or anything.

What am I missing?

Tried 32 and 64bit. Now whenever I re-open the OBS scene, it also just crashes. Very confused.

Using Intel RealSense SR300 camera via USB 3.0. Windows 10 64-bit, updated. Works fine in XSplit.

Attachments

• log.txt
    50 KB · Views: 169

0x00

Bump, I am having the same exact issue. Anything? My logfile for the crash is very similar to EpoxVox's

EDIT (FIXED):

I reinstalled OBS Studio 0.17 (I suspect any version >= 0.16 should work) but made SURE to check the option to install the Intel Realsense plugin during the install wizard and then completed the Intel Realsense SDK installation. After doing the above it now works.

Attachments

• Crash 2016-12-30 03-01-21.txt
    50 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

kaio

All I get is a green square when the camera is in depth mode. Any ideas why?

My previous experience was doing what 0x00 mention above, then you will have a separate source called similar to "Intel RealSense Camera with Green Screen". What you have done was adding a video capture source and selected such camera in depth mode. However, I downloaded and installed the latest version of OBS today after installation of SDK, there had been no options of RealSense plug-in in neither 64-bit or 32-bit Windows installation files. ZIP archive has no difference, too.

FYI, I am using SR300 and trying to dig the source codes on github and see if anything is wrong.