Really laggy video quality on minecraft

qhobbes

1. Your Laptop has two GPUs. OBS is running on the weak integrated Intel GPU. For better performance as well as game capture being available you should run OBS on the dedicated GPU. Check the Laptop Troubleshooting Guide.
2. Update your Windows 10 per https://obsproject.com/blog/five-simple-tips-for-new-streamers
3. Run OBS as Admin
4. Having the YUV Color range set to "Full" will cause playback issues in certain browsers and on various video platforms. Shadows, highlights and color will look off. In OBS, go to "Settings -> Advanced" and set "YUV Color Range" back to "Partial".
5. Your log contains no recording or streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS.
2) Start your stream/recording for about 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream/recording.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link via this troubleshooting tool or whichever support chat you are using.

dinny

1. Your Laptop has two GPUs. OBS is running on the weak integrated Intel GPU. For better performance as well as game capture being available you should run OBS on the dedicated GPU. Check the Laptop Troubleshooting Guide.
2. Update your Windows 10 per https://obsproject.com/blog/five-simple-tips-for-new-streamers
3. Run OBS as Admin
4. Having the YUV Color range set to "Full" will cause playback issues in certain browsers and on various video platforms. Shadows, highlights and color will look off. In OBS, go to "Settings -> Advanced" and set "YUV Color Range" back to "Partial".
5. Your log contains no recording or streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.

1) Restart OBS.
2) Start your stream/recording for about 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link via this troubleshooting tool or whichever support chat you are using.
I really appreciate the fast reply, when I switch it to the other graphics card, the screen in OBS stays black. When i switch it to the weaker graphics it turns on and i can record. Is there a fix to this?

dinny

3. Run OBS as Admin

1) Restart OBS.
Here is the log file, I didn't change any setting yet because I can't even get the screen to show up on OBS (with the rtx 2060).

qhobbes

Update your Windows and then see

And link in #1 if still having issues.

dinny

Update your Windows and then see

And link in #1 if still having issues.
Is my windows not up to date? Where do I go to update it. I thought i had the latest verison

dinny

You have Windows 20 1903. You should be able to update to at least 1909 if not 2004.
I tried updating my windows and got hit with this error code. (0x80080005)
I have tried everything to get the screen to show up on my high performance graphics but nothing seems to work. I appreciate you trying to help.

dinny

You have Windows 20 1903. You should be able to update to at least 1909 if not 2004.
hey so I updated my windows and i'm still getting a black screen when i'm not on integrated graphics, you have any other suggestions?