Quick Access Utility (QAU)

Quick Access Utility (QAU) 1.0.1

lcalder

This a very useful and necessary plugin. Thanks!!! I think I found a minor bug - when you have a dock with some items in it and right-click, the window that opens to show the right-click options seems to have a transparent background, making for a visually confusing experience. I'm on MacOS M2 in case the problem is particular to this OS.

This a very useful and necessary plugin. Thanks!!! I think I found a minor bug - when you have a dock with some items in it and right-click, the window that opens to show the right-click options seems to have a transparent background, making for a visually confusing experience. I'm on MacOS M2 in case the problem is particular to this OS.
Thanks for letting me know- I suspect it must be a MacOS thing, as everything appears fine in Windows. I'll fire up my Mac this week to see if I can replicate and fix it.

lcalder

Another suggestion for this excellent plugin if you have a chance: Would it be possible to have a "grid mode" in addition to the current "list mode", similar to the way obs currently supports for scenes? I know you show some quick-access icons for filters and parent, etc, but access to those could just be available from the right-click interface...