question about scenes and sources regarding game captures

Maximz

so, i've been having this slight issue (hardly noticeable) lately that i didn't notice till recently, i tend to miss frames lately due to render lag so i've checked pretty much everything in the thread talking about it and gone over things in the log analyzer (heck i didnt realize i had my obs audio sample rate messed up) and one of the things it says it multiple game sources so here is where im confused. firstly im not currently playing games on the PC im playing via console using a capture card and i have 1 game source per scene soooo when the log analyzer says multiple game sources is it talking about the video capture? or is it talking about actual game source like "game capture"?

also i tend to make a new scene per layout and i make a new layout for each game i play on stream i see all the scenes and sources in the log file so is the log analyzer talking about all the game sources in each scene? reason i ask is cause if thats the case then does that mean should i actually lower the amount of scenes i have in OBS, will this help fix the missed frames issue?