Question / Help Question about Audio-Channels (Record/Stream)

Valcry

Hi there,

I would like to switch from the old OBS to the new Multiplatform, because auf the possibility to record and stream in different resolutions. But I was wondering about the audiochannels.

For recording, I can select multiple audiochannels, like 1 and 2. 1 is my gamesound and 2 my mike.
The result is, that the MP4-File has now 2 audiotracks, but both tracks show combined sould + mikrophone. So both tracks are identical. Is this a bug or a feature?

For streaming, which I haven't tested, there are togglebuttons for selecting the audiotracks, no checkboxes.
It seems that I have to decide between ingame sound only or mike only?
Or how I shall understand the possibility of toggling between 4 audiochannels while streaming?

Last question would be about the new feature with different resolutions for record and streaming.
Is this feature much more performant than starting two instances of the "old" OBS?

Valcry

PS: Searched the first 4 Pages here, but all I can find are general audio problems with no sound. Sound works, but I don't understand the logic behind this weird channel-feature :)