Pulse Sensor Amped Plugin

Pulse Sensor Amped Plugin 1.2

01F0

DerDino

Where do set the COM Port and the likes? Not really an OBS user myself so I'm a bit lost here.

Shouldn't be there an .ini or something like that?

sensor->comPort = obs_data_get_string(settings, "comport");

Sataana

Would love to see some more visuals to this, like the heart beating as shown in the Pulse Amped video on their website. Great for streaming horror games! :D Maybe even a soundbite that beeps / flatlines,

Blauerdrache87

For me OBS freezes after I connect the Arduino ...

The Arduino and the Pulse Sensor works great. Only not with OBS ...

Can that be that the new OBS version is not more compatible with plugin?

01F0

Ooops, I didn't get any e-mail notifications for this thread, sorry. I'll go ahead and reply in case someone else comes along..

sneaky4oe: I think this video describes it pretty well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82T_zBZQkOE

DerDino: No configuration file, there should be a comport setting in the Pulse Sensor Amped plugin window (in OBS).

Sataana: Yeah :D There are many fun possibilities! Nice sound idea, never thought of that.. :)

Blauerdrache87: Sorry, it's probably not compatible anymore. The latest release was for OBS 0.14.0. I moved along to start working on a Bluetooth version.. But if you still need help with it I could probably help you! :) I'll put up a Discord server, let me know if you need help. Invite: 5vwUktv