Question / Help PUBG Lags and Freezes Computer (No other game)

Andrew H

First things here is my PC Specs
i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz
16 GB Ram Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3200 Memeory
Asus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB STRIX GAMING Video Card
MSI Z270 GAMING PRO CARBON ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
EVGA 850W Power Supply
Windows 10 Pro
I am using a Sony 75" TV with 240Hz Refresh (True Refresh is 60Hz) and a Acer 24" Monitor (60Hz) for chat etc
and I am using OBS Studio Version 21.1.0 64 Bit

Ok I have been trying to figure this out myself for a few weeks here and there and this only happens when I stream PUBG to Twitch (haven't tried another streaming service). Any other game works just fine and I cannot find a resolution to this issue. I'm hoping someone who knows more about OBS Logs can help me out!

I have tried the following:

1. Turned off Hardware acceleration in Chrome and Discord (Not used Discord in other instances).
2. All Drivers are up to date.
3. Turned off windows game mode (ALT-G hot key).
4. Turned off Shadow play and any other auto clipping.
5. Used both x264 and Nvenc codec
6. Streamed at both 1080p 60fps and 720p 60fps
7. Tried 2000 to 4000 Bitrate.
8. Re-scaled resolution in Video Section of Settings in OBS.
9. Used both Game Capture and Display Capture
10. Windowed Mode and Fullscreen.
11. Tried a plethora of setting changes to OBS (Rate Control, Preset profile and main)
12. Turned on and off VSync in game and in Nvidia GEForce

Only thing that seems to work is if I close twitch stream except for chat, turn off preview on OBS and close all other Chrome windows then I can get a playable stream for about an hour then last it froze and I couldn't close out and had to hard reboot.

Any suggestions would be great and I will comment if you need any more information>

Here is a link to OBS Log for a test stream: https://hastebin.com/kaqilicoca.sql

Thanks to anyone who can help

cHiLLs aka Andrew.