PROBLEMA DE AUDIO

GameXplorer

Hola,ace tiempo que uso OBS para grabar mis videos pero me a surgido un problema i es que yo pongo en configuracion el microfono externo hablo se me escucha bien pero si me callo se me desconecta el audio es muy extraño ademas tambien pasa que si yo digo tambien por ejemplo solo se escucha tambie i es muy frustrante e probado de todo otros auricularas reiniziar el programa reiniziar el ordenador desinstalar i volver a instalar el programa i nada lo unico que hace que el audio vuelva es ir a opciones cambiar al interno i volver a ponerlo al externo eso es lo unico que arregla el problema pero luego al rato se vuelve a conectar porfavor ayudarme a i por si fuera poco si uso el microfono interno no ocurre este problema porfavor ayudarme si no no puedo grabar bien gracias

GameXplorer

English version of my problem Hello, I have been using OBS for some time to record my videos but I have had a problem and I put the external microphone in the settings and if I speak I hear it well but if I shut up the audio is disconnected it is very strange and it also happens that if I say also for example I only hear it too and it is very frustrating and I have tried everything other headphones restart the program restart the computer uninstall and reinstall the program and nothing the only thing that fixes the problem but then the only thing that makes the audio come back is to go to options change to the internal one and put it back to the external one. i uninstall i reinstall the program i nothing the only thing that makes the audio back is to go to options change to the internal i put it back to the external that is the only thing that fixes the problem but then after a while it reconnects please help me i if it was little if I use the internal microphone does not occur this problem please help me if I can not record well thank you