Question / Help Problem with OBS and League of Legends

nomoreburdens

Hello,

I am having troubles with running OBS while loading into a game. When I'm waiting on the loading screen (with Game Capture) waiting for the game to start, the game crashes (it doesn't do this when I don't have OBS open). I have to reload the game and wait until I get into the game until I can reinject the Game Capture. It's been doing this for awhile, at least the past three or four updates.

I know it's not just me, I have a friend who this happens to, as well.

Attachments

• 2016-05-21 11-50-55.txt
    24.2 KB · Views: 18

Narcogen

Suggest using Display capture instead. Some processes are unstable with SyphonInject (game capture).

"What'll break? Hopefully nothing. That said, you're injecting random code into some process. Things could blow up, the NSA could show up. Who knows.

If the application has two OpenGL windows or for some reason maintains multiple contexts things are going to go all sideways quickly. It handles the case where an application uses a different context when fullscreen vs windowed (only one thing I've tested so far did that) so if the contexts are actually different it's just going to keep swapping between them constantly. That probably isn't what you want."

https://github.com/zakk4223/SyphonInject