Question / Help Problem with gif image: the image, in OBS Studio, is not animated.

-Michael-

I have a problem with GIF images and I hope you help me solve it.
I created a gif image with Magix Photostory program (I use for years) and when I insert the image created in the OBS study program, the picture is not animated. The image is loaded into the program, you see it on screen, but remains firm as if it were a simple jpg. I tried to upload more gif images downloaded from the web and working properly.

How can I fix?

Thanks

Michael

=========================================================================================

ORIGINAL MESSAGE

Ho un Problema con le immagini GIF e spero mi aiutate a risolverlo.
Ho creato un'immagine gif con il programma Magix Photostory (che uso da anni) e quando inserisco l'immagine creata nel programma OBS studio, l'immagine non è animata. L'immagine viene caricata nel programma, la si vede sullo schermo, ma rimane ferma come se fosse un semplice jpg. Ho provato a caricare altre immagini gif scaricate dal web e funzionano correttamente.

Come posso risolvere?

Grazie Michael

-Michael-

Attached to this message, the .gif image.

Attachments

• Slideshow 2017-03-16 LovenseC.GIF
    Slideshow 2017-03-16 LovenseC.GIF
    52.9 KB · Views: 784

-Michael-

By selecting "Source Multimedia", the gif is properly displayed. Because for some gif simply load them with "Pictures" and other you have to use "Source Media"?

=========================================================================

ORIGINAL MESSAGE

Selezionando "Origine Multimediale", la gif viene correttamente visualizzata. Perchè per alcune gif basta semplicemente caricarle con "Immagini" e con altre bisogna utilizzare "Origine Multimediale"?