Question / Help Pro Presenter 7, ATEM Mini, Web Presenter

24Church

We currently stream church services using Black Magic Web Presenter on Mac Mini with OBS. We also use Pro Presenter 6 for in house projection. We are upgrading to Pro Presenter 7, and want to add an ATEM Mini HDMI to take a custom feed from Pro Presenter 7 into the ATEM Mini along with more cameras. We plan to use both the Web Presenter and ATEM. Has anyone used both? Will it work? I know both Pro Presenter 7 & the ATEM Mini are new, but does anyone have any suggestions, advice or warnings? Thanks for tour help.

alphaae

Hey 24Church,

As far as I know, all your setups should be the same as before and it should work. Again the keyword is should but that almost never seems to be the case with tech. something to think about you may not even need to use the Web Presenter anymore. The Atem Mini HD has a USB C out that can connect directly to your computer as a webcam. OBS should be able to see the program feed from the switcher directly. I'd try doing that instead of going through the web presenter one less device to go through before OBS.