Question / Help Preview vs Program view

muzteach

Hey all, very newbie here. I am frustrated that I want my video to always fill the screen in full view mode on devices and tv when viewing recording/live. However, I find that the only way to achieve this is with the "view>>fit to screen". However, when I do that, I get exactly what I want on the program view but the preview is not even close. What's the point if preview doesn't match program? I am recording with one cell phone camera for my church during these covid times. The cell is using OBS camera and output res on phone, canvas res on obs, and output res on obs are all Full HD 1920X1080. I have attached image of the pre/program view. Thanks!!
Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 1.47.23 PM.png

SaucySponge

mine is stuck on the guys on top and i want mine to look like the guys on the bottom (with all the buttons) please i’m on mac and idk how to do it

Do you have all your DOCKS open?

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 10.17.14 AM.png

Is the OBS interface window 'off screen'? Can you double click the title bar or click the maximise window button to fit it to your screen?

I am having issues with the preview screen and the program screen typing and showing the same things that I put in preview simultaneously and I am not using the studio mode. I what to transition my contents, not do it at the same time. Please help.

GMI2021

I am having issues with the preview screen and the program screen typing and showing the same things that I put in preview simultaneously and I am not using the studio mode. I what to transition my contents, not do it at the same time. Please help.
Hie go to settings and tick those boxes on preview

Attachments

• Screenshot (190).png
    Screenshot (190).png
    29.2 KB · Views: 140