Powerpoint cursor

Dumie

I am have set up to record my powerpoint presentation, but I am unable to manipulate the slides. In fact I have two cursors showing,a small one inside the powerpoint presentation doe not click but it moves around together with the bigger one which is external. How do I get the cursor to carryout tasks on the presentation itself, please?
1598531257250.png

Banyarola

I don't know if this will help but try right clicking the source and select INTERACT if it isn't grayed out...

Lawrence_SoCal

As OBS is a compositing tool, and typically interacting with content within an OBS source display window is not appropriate, I've never attempted what you are trying [I direct interact with the application window itself, which then OBS displays and streams]
However, as regards to cursor. This forum has lots of recent feedback on Windows Capture options (BitBlt) vs Windows Graphic capture, and how MS changed some of the behavior with Win10 v2004. I mention in case the version of Windows or the Windows capture method is impacting your options
I'm a newbie... so consider my comments accordingly

garberjp3

If you use "Display Capture" as your source, it has the option to display the cursor or not. The default is to display. Just Uncheck the box and that should take care of it. As long as you're using multiple displays this should work.

Attachments

• Cursor.JPG
    Cursor.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 84