Question / Help "pop" sound when switching from a scene with both NDI and BMD sources

TFE

One of my scenes has a video capture device (C920), an NDI source (Skype from another laptop), and a BMD mini studio that captures video from a third computer. This scene has always worked fine until recently. Now there is an audible "pop" when I switch from that scene. You can't hear the "pop" in the audio mixer that handles audio from both computers, nor can you hear it on the monitor out on the streaming computer. You only hear it on the recording, or the livestream, of the program when switching from that scene. Clicking on eat eyeball to disable with the NDI source, or the BMD source, and thee "pop" goes away. Hav tried everything I can think of to eliminate the "pop" to no avail. Any suggestions very much appreciated.

TFE

OK, I figured out what the problem was. Had nothing to do with NDI or BMD. Just so happened that it was happening switching to/from one a couple of such scenes I had set up. Problem was being caused by a stinger transition that was not properly configured — indeed, I did not realize the transitions were even being used as they had been set up on a scene-by-scene basis under "transition override." Hope this helps anyone else who has problems with such loud "pops" when changing scenes — pops that only appear in the recording or livestream, not anywhere else in the audio path, i.e., you don't hear the "pops" in monitor out.