Poor frame rate on webcams on Big Sur

First of all I am noticing this before I put on my internet so it's not an internet issue.

I have two different sets of cameras I use. One is a Minoru which are twin cameras for 3d filming purposes, but one can be used for monoscopic filming. Those always seem to have great compatibility with various Mac os's but the problem is sometimes they stutter and look very choppy.

By the way the maximum setting on both OS 10.13 and os 11.5.1 on the camera for both of these operating system is 30 frames per second. Is it 30 frames per second considered standard broadcast television speed? Because if it is I'm definitely getting a choppy version of the live feeds.

The other cameras are sq11s which are used to put behind 3D filter glasses, but sometimes they don't work as well in working well with my system.

Someone said it had something to do understanding the concept of scenes and other organization the more optimally use obs.

Is it correct to say that scenes are things that you'll be switching to back and forth in one presentation?

Which means that if I'm only doing one presentation on its own and the other ones are in storage for later I have to use some other way to store it or else they'll consider it simultaneous usage. An example of simultaneous usage would be alternating between different scenes in the cuts. If I have no cuts between scenes like a graphical interlude or something then it shouldn't matter.

By the way would this work according to the OBS organization have three cameras and one game footage on one scene declare that to be the right eye in 16x9, copy that scene change it for the left eye perspective save that as a left eye scene. And then bring those two seeds together in a 32x9 presentation for 3D via Google cardboard, which has the side effect of an undistorted 2D version of one eye.

Getting back on subject I heard the sq-11s are not so good with more modern machines if that's the case may I know a good small one cubic inch camera that works the place behind a 3D filter like a Sega Master System glasses or 3D TV shutter glasses that works with more modern versions of obs?

I heard there were problems with these UVC cameras, like the differences between a 32-bit and a 64-bit driver. And something along the lines like if it could do analog video then it's illegal according to the Macintosh.

Finally the people at the McIntosh helpline said that when I refreshed my computer to start it a new with the welcome message the fact I had to get it from the web and the fact that my maximum web speed is 5 megabits inbound and I can only achieve that through cellular hotspot because all the methods of getting it are slower someone said I should try another fresh total reboot but this time from a faster more stable connection than a 5 Mbps cellular hotspot.

I want to make sure that's an issue before I spend hours erasing it and getting it back and making plans to go to a place that has such internet.