Polyglot - Real-time Local Translation AI Service for OBS

Polyglot - Real-time Local Translation AI Service for OBS v0.0.2

royshilkrot

royshilkrot submitted a new resource:

Polyglot - Real-time Local Translation Service for OBS - Speak one language, connect with the world - real-time translation local in your OBS

Introducing "Polyglot" - Your Ultimate OBS Translation Sidekick!

Step into the world of seamless live streaming across languages with Polyglot, the real-time translation service you didn't know you needed. This plugin breaks down all language barriers, empowering you to reach a global audience without the need for a GPU, any cloud expenses, network dependencies, or the fear of downtime. Embrace uninterrupted connectivity with your audience, no matter the language they speak!

Powered by...

Read more about this resource...

royshilkrot

royshilkrot updated Polyglot - Real-time Local Translation AI Service for OBS with a new update entry:

v0.0.2 - Preset auto models! (no more files mess) Bump versions, faster & robust

Long time since I've updated - but here it is!
Adding presets for models and automatic downloading of the files that you need, so you don't need to look around the internet for clues.
Also bumped ver of CTranslate2 which is faster and more robust.

Enjoy!

Read the rest of this update entry...

LittleGelato

Another great plugin!
I am having an issue setting up the data source though, specifically with the Dynamic Input dropdown where it's only showing me my browser sources, shown as "(Image)", and none of my text sources. Is there something I'm missing? It doesn't seem to change with any other settings or when using the presets, a nice touch btw. For reference my settings and the issue I'm running into are in the screen caps.
1713335756141.png
1713335807330.png

royshilkrot

Another great plugin!
I am having an issue setting up the data source though, specifically with the Dynamic Input dropdown where it's only showing me my browser sources, shown as "(Image)", and none of my text sources. Is there something I'm missing? It doesn't seem to change with any other settings or when using the presets, a nice touch btw. For reference my settings and the issue I'm running into are in the screen caps.
View attachment 103341View attachment 103342
@LittleGelato hm. Strange. Let's have a closer look. Would you plz ping on https://discord.gg/qVGbHe2H ?