[Plug-In Idea] Multiple Actions - Action Programer

gabriel-ar

Sometimes making a change in several elements manually and sending them to the program (PGM) is too slow for a live broadcasting, and having multiple scenes with the changes can consume many resources.

The plugin allows the user to perform several actions with a single click on a set of actions already configured.
You clould automate actions to run with a timer or when specific changes occur. It's better if you look the sample

Captura de pantalla (12).png

Its very basic, but the ui could be like that.

Also could update the text of a source periodically, to display the time, or fetch information from a web page, in json, and display it, such as the results of a football match or the current wheater.

Could have integration with twitter, fb or youtube, and json apis, for displaying updated information, for example on comments of a certain publication or the subscribers of a channel.

I have not done any code yet, I just want to see if the idea is worth to start programming.

Last edited:

svitur

Bonjour
ton projer vaut la peine car moi je sui en plaine création de web tv et il me fau un programme comme sa donc si tu a avancer merci de moi prévenir

Bonjour

votre projet en vaut la peine car moi je suis dans la création simple de web tv et j'ai besoin d'un programme comme celui-ci donc si vous devez avancer merci de me prévenir