Question / Help Please Help

SteveDj

Installed a Trendnet IPCam (tv-ip862ic) and this warnings appeared:
warning: 'circular_buffer_size' option was set but it is not supported on this build (pthread support is required)
11:24:33.866: warning: deprecated pixel format used, make sure you did set range correctly
Also, sometimes it adds miliseconds on buffering or something like that.
Added as a media source with this path rtsp:192.168.0.103:554/play1.sdp
Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks a lot and take care!

FerretBomb

Are you able to get the video from it? Those are simply warnings. The 'adding buffering' just means that the feed from the camera is unstable, and OBS is having to buffer it to smooth out the video feed. Nothing to worry about, if video from the camera is coming in.

SteveDj

Are you able to get the video from it? Those are simply warnings. The 'adding buffering' just means that the feed from the camera is unstable, and OBS is having to buffer it to smooth out the video feed. Nothing to worry about, if video from the camera is coming in.

Thanks a lot Mr. Ferret Bomb! I do receive video of the IP Cam, but I have spent 3 days trying to synch it, it suddenly loses the synch, should I download NDI plugin? Its not present in my OBS Tool Menu. Happy to ready you, greetings from Panama!

FerretBomb

Thanks a lot Mr. Ferret Bomb! I do receive video of the IP Cam, but I have spent 3 days trying to synch it, it suddenly loses the synch, should I download NDI plugin? Its not present in my OBS Tool Menu. Happy to ready you, greetings from Panama!
Adding NDI isn't going to help unless the camera provides an NDI source (and very few do, none in the consumer price range).
The sync loss is because it's a remote RTSP camera; they aren't necessarily going to remain synchronized, for a number of reasons. You'd need to contact TrendNet and see if they have any low-latency or timecode-compliant firmware for the camera... they probably won't though.