Question / Help Please help! Stuttering audio on a clean install (with two different interfaces)

DFace1_2

Hello again all.

Log file: https://obsproject.com/logs/CdhJXrN7YD_h8bxP

Did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro today, re-installed OBS with exactly the same video capture device and audio interface as I used for a really successful stream on Windows 7 from the same laptop last week and I'm having stuttery audio issues. When streaming (and when monitoring from OBS), fairly regularly, the audio will just drop out for a split second and come back in. Monitoring directly from the interface, all is smooth and clear. Watching streamed video back, the glitch is there. CPU usage doesn't often go above 40% and I'm outputting a downscaled video and 128kbps audio.

I've tried on my own AKAI EIE Pro and housemate's Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, updated drivers on both, tried older drivers, having the same issue.

Might there be some kind of setting in OBS somewhere I can adjust to see if this makes a difference?

Really appreciate any help.

DFace1_2

Thank you! I tried that.

Eventually found the problem was that I needed to "disable eSATA ports" in my system BIOS...! Then it didn't matter what audio driver I was using.