Please help me improve my stream! Multiple problems!

heathensauce666

Okay so I'm getting multiple problems with my stream. Here is my setup:

Log file: https://obsproject.com/logs/-Rbk9IcybYqe092D

42 inch 60 hz TV with it running at 120hz. It is actually a 120hz TV but its not able to run at a factory 120hz so I am using nvidia to force it to 120hz.

27 inch 144 hz monitor running at 120hz to add to stability across programs. I've found there are a lot of bugs that happen due to expanding these two monitors without them running at the same hz.

2060 super GPU which I use to stream new nvec.

3900x ryzen CPU

I use only SSDs

My internet is 500 mbps download and 23 mbps upload - This is far above Twitches recommended internet

Few things to note:

Vsync is ALWAYS on

Nvidia control panel is set to "default properties".

I never use 100 percent of my GPU and make sure it is running at no higher than 80 percent to avoid encoding problems.

I get NO encoding issues and I get 0.01 to 0 percent dropped frames on average.

I have spent over 50 hours trying to get my stream right and trying to make it high definition with high frame rates. If you just do a quick google to try to help me then you are probably not helping at all. I have probably googled every single thing possible.

First problem:

Preview on stream is stuttering very slightly which is causing some pixelation. I have tried many things. I have tried running only my monitor at 60hz and running the game at 60hz, turning off my second monitor. Then I've limited the capture framerate on game capture which caused terrible pixelation and even worse stuttering. I've tried display capture, even worse stuttering there. I've tried 'slow' hook rate.

Also you can see my videos here each labeled with information on them: https://www.twitch.tv/heathensauce666/videos Please keep in mind these are test videos and not meant to entertain and are considered "Private". I am only disclosing them to people who are here to help me.

Second problem:

My 3D surround sound on my Logitech G432 is causing distortions in the audio of my stream when I am streaming with it on. This only happens when I am using 3D surround sound to watch my stream. I have googled this and havent found a fix apart from someone saying to download an older version of logitech gaming software which just so happens not to support my Logitech G432. The only way to fix this is to stream with my G432's surround sound off but if someone can offer a better fix i'd be delighted!

Third problem:

This is similiar to my first problem but also a separate problem all together. Is there a way to stream at 720p 60fps at 6000 bitrate with no pixelation? I have a very, very powerful computer and I have spent over 50 hours at least trying to get my stream to run perfectly but I keep coming across pixelation and I can't stand it.

Please help guys, I have spent so much time and effort trying to stream properly and stream at a high quality with my already limited bitrate.

heathensauce666

After further testing I noticed x264 looks less blurry as well. The preview is still having micro stutters. It's barely noticeable but its causing pixelation.