Pixelated video during streaming

Englishman14

Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance for any help that you can give me, I'm new to streaming and haven't really done any before so the question I'm asking might be really obvious to some of you! So thanks for being patient as well!

As background to my set up, I'm using a computer with the following specs (I think this should be all the information you guys need but I have further if needed):

Processor (CPU) - Intel® CoreTM i9 10 Core Processor i9-9900X (3.5GHz) 19.25MB Cache
Motherboard - ASUS® ROG STRIX X299-E GAMING: ATX, USB 3.1, SATA 6 GB/s, WIFI - RGB Ready
Memory (RAM) - 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3600MHz (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card - 8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER - HDMI, 3x DP GeForce - RTX VR Ready!
1st Storage Drive - 4TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA PRO 3.5", 7200 RPM 128MB CACHE

Also I took a log from my last session (which streamed with this issue) as suggested in the pinned messages which is at this URL:

My Internet speed on average sits at approximately a download of 70MBPS give or take, and approximately 16MBPS upload.

Also the main game that I'm streaming is BORDERLANDS 3

THE ISSUE

So now that's above here's the issue I've had. I can run games on the above setup at full spec without any issues and had to only drop a few settings from ultra to high in order to be able to still play the game at the 3840X2160 when recording without getting any lag. One issue I am getting however is that the game seems to be playing fine on my screen and looks fine in OBS but when I watch it back afterwards on twitch or after downloading the stream, it becomes pixelated during movement and fight scenes. From reading a few different threads, I think I've picked up that maybe I need to drop the Video bitrate for streaming as OBS set it by default to 6000KBPS but I would love to get some more specific advice for my setup and capabilities.

So anything that you guys can suggest so that I can get the smoothest and highest quality stream would greatly be appreciated!!

Thanks again!