Question / Help Pirect Uldra-P60 Video Capture card?

Edit: I did find in the driver files from the website it has windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 drivers. So it may work for you, still working on why it only shows up as 1080p30 however.

I don't know about windows 7, but it does work in windows 10. I'm having an issue where it only shows up in obs as 1080p30fps atm but 720p60. Because of this i dont know that i would recommend it at this time for you.

SIP

Edit: I did find in the driver files from the website it has windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 drivers. So it may work for you, still working on why it only shows up as 1080p30 however.

I don't know about windows 7, but it does work in windows 10. I'm having an issue where it only shows up in obs as 1080p30fps atm but 720p60. Because of this i dont know that i would recommend it at this time for you.
We only run 1080p30fps feeds so that would work if both HDMI inputs show up in obs. Do you see two inputs from the card? It's the best card out there for the money...

Sorry for the delay, There are two inputs but they are switched, you can only view one at a time. They do show up, but you cannot transition between just two scenes to switch between input 1 and input 2. Meaning even if,

Scene 1 = hdmi input 1 = computer 1 source property = deactivate while not showing
Scene 2 = hdmi input 2 = computer 2 source property = deactivate while not showing
Scene 3 = no hdmi input = BRB screen

If you are in scene 1 and switch to scene 2 even though you've "told hdmi input 1 to turn off and input 2 to turn on, the card is showing computer 1 in scene 2. it seems it needs a few moments to "turn off switch turn on."

If you switch from scene 1 to scene 3 and wait 5 seconds or so then to scene 2 you would be fine and they would show their proper things.

I'm very happy with the quality of the output, minus the 30/60fps thing. It's usecase is currently input 1 is for a switcher for a retro gaming scaler to hdmi, all 4:3 aspect consoles so it's configued a very specific way with filters and the like. input 2 is for a gaming pc 1080p(60grrr) so its 16:9 ect...

It is nice to just choose the scene and have the inputs all setup as compared to before when i only had one capture device and i had to switch everything based on the game that was being played. ( this is on my g/f rig, she does the streaming i do the tech so id have to constantly change things around depending on game of the stream. )

Hope this give you more info.