Performance system shows Black Screen

Streamark

I just got a brand new Lenovo Thinkpad P53 laptop with Win10 Pro (loaded with I9, RTX-4000 8GB dedicated graphic, 64Gb RAM, etc.). Running OBS - latest version for Win10 - now I am getting a black screen. I found a description of this very issue online, and it said to switch between Intel's graphic to NVidia, etc. I played - spent countless hours - with the settings among them I selected 'High Performance Video Processor'. I restarted the laptop - including many complete shut downs -, re-opened OBS and it still shows the black screen. I have changed my main display to run off of NVidia for games, streaming and kept Intel for screen capture. I have changed my main display to run off of NVidia, but apparently OBS Studio does not recognize that fact. All settings imaginable..

I see others having the same problem. Is this because the latest OBS version? Shockingly the same settings work on an old computer - desktop with I3 , NVidia 2Gb, 8GB RAM -, with an old version of OBS but streaming is really bad due to lack of processing power. This 'Black Screen of Death' surely earns its name.

Please assist!