Overstream.Studio | Animated widgets for sport streams

Overstream.Studio | Animated widgets for sport streams

robotrobik

Hi!

Thanks for your suggestion, I'll think about it. If you have any visual examples how this might look like, please send it to me.
Thank you!

Hi robotrobik, excellent job!
It would be really interesting to add a way to announce replacements.
For example in the list of players, choose which players enter and which players leave.

PedroMorais

Hi!

Thanks for your suggestion, I'll think about it. If you have any visual examples how this might look like, please send it to me.
Thank you!

I'll think of a "graphical" way to present and configure this and let you know.

Anyway, I recently started a football game broadcast project, I'm Portuguese and I need an app like yours, I have to do some tests but I'm able to have several ideas for you and suggestions to improve the way users like me can "work" better.

Anyway, despite not using your project yet, since January I've been an active member of your Patreon project and I'm very happy with all the development it's had so far.

I will better structure my idea for player substitutions and present it to you to analyze and validate if it is possible to implement it.

Regarding the other situations, I will also make an overview and then show you what you could improve, so that we users can make better use of it.

robotrobik

I'll think of a "graphical" way to present and configure this and let you know.

Anyway, I recently started a football game broadcast project, I'm Portuguese and I need an app like yours, I have to do some tests but I'm able to have several ideas for you and suggestions to improve the way users like me can "work" better.

Anyway, despite not using your project yet, since January I've been an active member of your Patreon project and I'm very happy with all the development it's had so far.

I will better structure my idea for player substitutions and present it to you to analyze and validate if it is possible to implement it.

Regarding the other situations, I will also make an overview and then show you what you could improve, so that we users can make better use of it.

Thanks a lot, your suggestions would be very valuable to me.

Carmelo33

Hello again,

can I change the score only via attributes? Would it not be easier to have a +/- function next to the timer under events?

Carmelo33

Yes, indeed the last update was a bit complicated. In short, you need to create match attributes and add there an attribute of "Score" type. Then assign this attributes in the Match settings. I'll try to prepare detailed how-to asap, actually there is simple logic
Can you explain this step by step please...it hurts to be not able to change the score value only the timer is running

Carmelo33

Hello, I have a question regarding the timer. It feels like it runs slowly than actual time or get stuck at somepoint, have you had this experience yet?

robotrobik

Hello, I have a question regarding the timer. It feels like it runs slowly than actual time or get stuck at somepoint, have you had this experience yet?
Hello,
No, I haven't noticed, but this can happen. How many CPU cores and how much RAM do you have on the computer you use for streaming? At times when the processor may be overloaded with other tasks, the environment in which this overstream.studio program is running can get block and this leads to timer delays. I think this can be observed in the Windows System Monitor. At times of delay, the percentage of CPU usage can reach 100% or something similar