Question / Help Open Broadcaster don't work

nick knecht

Hey,

i installed the open broadcaster and i watched a video how to configurate it with twitch...now i wanted start streaming and everything would be good but it streams only my mouse and the rest is blackscreen... afther i installed again,,, now i got the new obs (maybe there was a update) but it streams again only the blackscreen with my mouse... so the mouse get streamed the rest ist black... what should i do? i already watched some videos but they din t helped me....

Attachments

• 2016-02-04 15-04-13.txt
    12.4 KB · Views: 14

Boildown

You're using the multiplatform version of OBS, so you want to post on the forums for that. You're using a laptop, so you want to check the sticky posts for your problem description. @dping

dping

New
just the desktop for exemple it s just black and i see only my mouse.... and same by the capture a window just see the mouse and the rest is black
in your logfile, I do not see a monitor capture. you'll need to add one to see that. If you are using a specific program to record then I would recommend not using monitor capture and instead using game (graphics) capture or window capture. game capture also captures some D3D and OpenGL accelerated programs such as Adobe photoshop